Speed to Value™ Corporate Strategy
Our primary corporate goal is to accelerate the time to market for
our clients' products through the execution of cost-effective solutions
which maximize efficiencies through innovative clinical trial processes.
The key elements of our Speed to Value™
corporate strategy include:
- Network of Experienced Investigators and Research Centers: We have a network of proven physician
Investigators and research centers worldwide with extensive experience in the conduct of clinical trials
with a focus on centers experienced in cardiovascular, renal and metabolic clinical research.
- Clinical Research Experience: Our comprehensive service offerings
are backed by the experience of over 25 years in the industry successfully
executing all major aspects of clinical trial management. GRS delivers
global operations expertise and proven leadership for the efficient
execution of Phase I-IV clinical trials with a highlight on cardiovascular,
renal, and metabolic clinical research.Click
here for experience details.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We use the strategic application of information technology to streamline the clinical trial
process, including: Oracle Clinical Data Management System, Oracle Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) and our proprietary
Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) that provide state-of-the-art data collection, analysis and reporting to ensure quality performance in clinical trials.
- Strategies for Accelerating Patient Recruitment: The key metric in any clinical trial relates to the rate of patient recruitment. As a CRO, GRS immediately implements a series of established processes and proprietary tools with access to global patient populations to meet patient recruitment metrics in an accelerated fashion.
- Customer-Focused Philosophy: We make a firm commitment to a set of guiding principles:
- Treat each client relationship as a unique partnership
- Respond rapidly and with flexibility to each client request
- Ensure quality throughout the clinical trial process.
- "Do It Right" the first time with a sense of urgency and accuracy.